Friday, 4 May 2012
Frustration at Blindness of Catholic Voters
Posted by Supertradmum
I am in the throes of disbelief this morning at the British elections. First of all, only 32% of the population who could have voted did. The other 68% will use their democracy if this continues. Labour won seats in the local elections, even in supposedly Catholic areas. This is again the problem of Catholics supporting socialist doctrines and even anti-life positions. I do not know how to convert the hearts of hard-core unionists to Catholic social teaching. I do not know what to do to separate labor needs as perceived, as many are just resting in a gospel of greed, from socialism.