All Protestants denominations are in error, departing from the Truth as given to us by Christ.
The list of heresies in the Protestant denominations include these (not an exhaustive list):
- Denial of Christ's salvific action on the Cross of completely taking away the sins of the world.
- Denial of the sacraments, specifically the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist and Confession.
- Denial of the Teaching Magisterium of the Church and the tradition handed down through the working of the Holy Spirit in the one, true, holy and apostolic Church.
- Denial of the priesthood as established by Christ (see 2) and denial of the papacy as instituted by Christ through Peter.
- Denial of the Immaculate Conception, Mary as Ever-Virgin, and the title, Theotokos, Mother of God. Denial of the Assumption and of Mary's role as Mediator.
- Denial of the types of grace, types of sin, and the acceptance of divorce and remarriage, homosexual relations, contraception and even abortion in some denominations.
- Denial of the particular judgment, and purgatory
- Denial of Christ's Hypostatic Union in some denominations.
- Denial of hell in some denominations, and the acceptance of universalism-all people going to heaven
- Denial of free will, with a false idea of predestination is some denominations
- Denial of the priesthood belonging only to men and the acceptance of false female priests.
- Denial of the Judaic tradition by de-emphasizing the Old Testament because of false Bible criticism a la the historical method
- Denial that the Jesus of History is the same as the Christ of Faith (see 12)
- Denial of the teachings concerning merit and personal holiness as an ongoing process of steps and believing, instead, holding the idea, "once saved, always saved".
- Denial of the honoring of the Church Triumphant in the persons of the saints in heaven.
- Denial of the Holy Mass as the center of true worship.
- Denial that the Church is the only source of sanctifying grace, given through the sacraments.
- Denial in some denominations of the Nicene Creed.
- Denial of the apostolic succession of the bishops from the apostles down to the present day.
- Denial that the Church has the power to impose both indulgences and, also, punishment in the form of excommunication or interdict.
- Denial that the Church created the Canon of the Scriptures and has the only right to determine what is Holy Scripture.
- Denial of the authority of the Pope regarding infallibility.
- Denial that one mortal sin destroys the life of grace in the soul given at baptism, which would mean that many Protestants are no longer in the Holy Spirit, which they receive at baptism.
Not an inclusive list....
There is no room for Protestant thought in the Catholic Church because, by definition, Protestants are "protesting" some truth held by the Catholic Church, and therefore, denying some truth given to us by Christ Himself while He walked on this earth. To think that the Catholics and Protestants merely disagree on points of doctrine indicates a denial of objective truth given to us by Christ through Revelation and Tradition. These points above are not "disagreements" but falsehoods.
Christ's words on one subject: