Recent Posts

Friday, 21 September 2012

Blogger and Commentator Fast Day



Can we all organize a commentator and blogger fast day for America for today Friday, September 21st?

I am asking everyone to join me in this fast for a new president and a new America which puts God first.

I put up a poll on the side so that we can encourage one another.

I shall pledge my Friday as a day of fast and abstinence.

Please let us try and do this together. Where two or three are gathered in My Name..the promise of Christ.

Supertradmum

3 comments:

New Sister said...

I'm with you.

Supertradmum said...

New Sister,

I eat yoghurt everyday so I am giving up breakfast and lunch.

Will have some dins, though, as I am too old for a complete fast, which I did last year, but finding harder this year. And, of course, NO MEAT, but we do not eat meat on Friday in England.

Also, I do not eat between meals on a fast day....

Thanks again...we have 33 people signed up which is great.

inara said...

Nothing but liquids for me today ~ tea, milk, water, kefir & a wee bit of juice to perk me up. ;o)

May God not give this country what it deserves...