Recent Posts

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Stop Now and Reconsider

I have been saying the same things to friends for over ten years and I have tried to do what I have said.

Create a community.

If you are isolated, move to where you will have support in your Catholic life.

Do it.

I am disappointed with lay communities in Ireland and England. Either they are full of undisciplined, hippy-type, New Age, unorthodox Catholics, or they are Anabaptist. This is why I want a Eucharistic centered strictly TLM one. The others are not really Catholic.

Not places for the conservative, orthodox, trad Catholic--the TLM communities are mostly in the expensive big cities. I perfectly understand my friends who have gone to the SSPX for community.

I simply cannot do that, but I wish I could.

Find a community or create one.

Understand what happened here in the 15th Century. Catholicism was outlawed. One man started it all, with parasites and ambitious men supporting his wicked appetites.

Do not persist in thinking this state of persecution cannot happen again.

Do not be stupid.