Recent Posts

Tuesday 16 July 2013

For New Readers-Notes Against the Warning

26 Apr 2013
This time, He will not come as man in the flesh. Found here. OOPs our friends at the Warning have contradicted Catholic Teaching yet again. When Christ returns, He, of course, will come as the Incarnate God.
23 Apr 2013
More against the Warning-from another source not me and GOOD. Posted by Supertradmum · http://blog.newadvent.org/2013/03/a-closer-look-at-false-prophecies-of.html · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to ...
31 Aug 2012
A Warning on False Seers Again--Oh, Foolish Galatians. Posted by Supertradmum. The errors spilling forth from some websites already mentioned on this blog are leading Catholics astray. A reader has brought to my ...
04 Mar 2013
Catechist Kev said... Readng through the comments kind of tells the story for me, SuperT. The way some of those who say they are devoted to MDM attack Mr. Akin (sometimes with vehement vitriol)is all this Catholic needs to ...

23 May 2013
We need to hear this type of guidance and warning from the pulpit. I, personally, besides reading the statements of some of the bishops, not all, have heard only ONE priest talk about the changes in the life styles of the young, ...
07 Jul 2012
If people who read this post, as they did my list of errors on The Warning, are offended, I suggest they consider whether they are true Catholics, choosing to follow the Church in matters which are too difficult for them to discern, ...
18 May 2013
Now that the good Bishop in Australia has given the kibosh to the evil of The Warning site, I can concentrate on another one brought to my attention and through the blog carer a few days ago. Thanks to CS for this information.

06 Jun 2013
For example, last summer, I told someone in Walsingham about the dangers of The Warning site and how she should not be passing out print outs in the National Shrine. She contradicted me, and ignored me. But, I did my ...
Also use labels on side-private revelations