Recent Posts

Wednesday 18 December 2013

a thank you...


To those readers who sent me books for Christmas, a thank you. I am reading now, and you all will benefit, as I shall comment and give book reviews, as I have done, on this blog. The Ralph Martin book is absolutely FANTASTIC. Get it.

Secondly, I still need the American Missal, but only A and Cycle II, and a TLM Missal, as I was not allowed to pick these up and the daily and sunday missal I have (in England) is different than here.

As I cannot get to daily Mass, which I have been doing regularly in Europe, and which is a great hardship, it would be great to have the daily missal.

And, as I am going to the TLM on Sunday, and, again, do not have my missal, I would love to have one.

I know these are expensive, but if someone can manage these, I would appreciate it.

And, as I am in public places using the computer, it is hard for me to pray on line or read Scriptures on line.

As long as I am being "piggy", if someone feels they can manage the Baronius Breviary, that would be fantastic. Or, at least one part.

It is hard being separated from Mass and my books, so all things have been greatly appreciated.