Recent Posts

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Just A Dumb Ex-Yummy Mummy!

There are several members of my family who do not like me. One reason is that they are all atheists or Dems, and I am a real Catholic. But, the second reason I just discovered yesterday. How stupid I have been!

I had curtains like these-in a bedroom-.....and brass on the wall....
They thought that I should not have been a stay-at-home mom! Well, given that my son has been away from mummy for a three and a half-years, it sure took these opposing views a long time to surface; one of the reasons for their antipathies.

The only women who are worthwhile, in their books, are those who work and have kids, and still work.


As if stay-at-home moms do not "work".....multitasking geniuses-that is what we really are!


They do not believe in "stay-at-home" moms.

Well, the prejudice is seen as part of the conservative Catholic mode of lifestyle, which they hate. And, of course, they are against home schooling. Apparently, I live by "ideologies".

In other words, I do not fit the mold of the Thoroughly Modern Millie. A stay-at-home mom for eight years, and then one who only worked part-time, mostly in order to home school, has no value.


The women these people admire are career women, who either have one or two kids or none. One told me that I had no right to have my son, as kids are a luxury. Imagine, no Supertradson!

Supertradson is in the seminary. But, that is not an acceptable to those who have no life in the spirit. He, apparently, should be an engineer, or a brain surgeon, or a Dem CEO.

I applaud all stay-at-home moms! God bless you and keep you from all radical criticisms of those who honestly do not value you. I do. God does.

Here is a "thumbs-up" for all Yummy Mummys!