Recent Posts

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Memorare Pledge Update




The Memorare Pledge Challenge is going around twitter. I shall keep track. Also, tell me in comments how many you will say for this college. TAC grads, please join in as there is a connection. I think they want 3.5 Million Memorares. If you are on twitter, pass on and use #IrishMemorare. But, I need numbers to keep track, please. So use EITHER poll, comment box, or twitter to tell me the numbers. Thanks so much.

30
3
70
2
2
30
3
30
5
2
20
2
81,000
50
plus the ones of the poll

Keep them coming and let me know the number. Thanks everyone, we need a lot more.


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen