Recent Posts

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Prayers for those in our families



Last week, I sent Catholic books to my three brothers who are practical atheists. I have tried to convert them in small ways and in rational argument for years. Two ignore me and one, once in a while, encounters me and asks questions.

However, they all have been far way from the Church for decades. Praying daily, I hope that God hears my prayers to give them tremendous graces of repentance and  for returning back to the Church into which they were baptized, the one, true, holy, apostolic and Catholic Church.

Many of us have fallen away Catholics in our families. Let us pause today and pray earnestly for them, not pretending that their lives have departed from grace, but begging Christ on the Cross for mercy.

I believe that God will hear our prayers. Pray that the wills of those who have fallen away may again be open to God's grace, as all conversion is in the will.

Let us pray together for our lapsed Catholic siblings and children.