Recent Posts

Saturday 3 May 2014

Brave New World Coming to GB?

I was harangued by FIVE doctors in 1988, when I, as an older mom-to-be, was told to have an amniocentesis, (which can cause miscarriages), which I was refused. I was literally screamed at by five doctors in a room, after the first one, exasperated with my no and my saying I did not care if I had a Down Syndrome Child (which I did not) went and got four more doctors, who ended up yelling at me.
I told them that I would love whatever child came to me. And, I walked out. Of course, I have a beautiful son and these doctors were brainwashed by the utilitarian society. Indeed, one of the doctors told me I had "no right to have a child" and  "it would be a burden to the state" if disabled.
Pay attention to politician talking like this. A report from two years ago is circulating, but I am sure there are other news items pertaining to this lately. Would like feedback from Brits, please.
When governments are in charge of health, this is what happens.