Recent Posts

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Decay of Customer Service

I shall give you all more details tomorrow, but an airlines wants to charge me fifty dollars for a typo they made on the boarding pass. Can you believe this? They are blaming the travel agent, who got it right. I have all the proof in hardcopies.

I was also spoken to rudely at customer service for asking why I should pay for a typo.

Amazing. What has happened to America? Well, this company has a blogger for a "customer", so we shall see what happens. And, I just read in US Today last week or so about this airlines making mistakes and having bad customer service. Hmmmm. Too bad I got the ticket before reading the article.

UPDATE--After some input from STM, the company changed my name today and did not charge me.

Sigh....