Recent Posts

Wednesday 22 April 2015

McBlogging Again

Well, I am back to the regime of McBlogging. Except, at this one, there is no McCafe, which hurts. I am avoiding gluten bread and gluten fries (see other sites on this fact), therefore my choices are somewhat limited.

Vanilla shake with no cherry or whip-cream today. Sigh.

My favorite Mac was in St. Julian's, Malta. The one near Tyburn was cool as well, as one could stay and blog happily without bother.

If I do not answer notes or comments quickly, you all understand why.....Mac is not doing well, as people are eating healthier and the lack of gluten free items is a problem. Also, I have been in Mac were the staff is positively rude.

Interesting that there is an article today on the growing unpopularity of Mac.

With 36,000 outlets in over 100 countries, McDonald's has been under pressure from falling customer traffic and revenues for two years, due to a range of challenges including changing consumer tastes and more agile rivals with ostensibly healthier menus.
http://news.yahoo.com/sinking-us-sales-hit-mcdonalds-earnings-q1-131608168.html;_ylt=AwrC1ChB0DdVimYATF3QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByZnU4cmNpBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM5BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--



25% of Americans are eating gluten-free. GMOs have been poisoning us for years and now there is a backlash from the public. I have begun trying this when I can afford it, as I been having eating difficulties ONLY since returning to the States. ONLY!

Interesting... above statistic is from here...http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/dining/gluten-free-eating-appears-to-be-here-to-stay.html?_r=0