Recent Posts

Saturday 25 April 2015

St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs, in Ephesus

Later today, when I get the photos from the person who took those, I shall send you pictures of a crowded chapel.

I have so many things from readers, I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

Still to come are three more icons, one of the name of the chapel, (pray for this, as there has been a mail delay, which is the fault of the company), one of St. George, and one of Our Lady Undoer of Knots.

When I am in the next place, and have a benefactor, (please pray about this if you think you can help), I shall order a portable altar from a very talented man who makes these. The person who wrote to me said they would throw in the linens free.

Also, someone is sending me more candlesticks, as I only have two very large brass, four lead glass, and two with hearts, not appropriate for the altar, but which can go next to the large nativity set someone has given me. Someone is sending me a St. Michael holy water font.

Again, many thanks to S, K, J, C., the W family and others who have helped so far.

Two of the most beautiful things given are, one, a Spanish Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, and, two, an Infant of Prague made by a Polish woman. I hope you can spot these in the photos.

I put everything received so far out so all can see, but, the things which are seasonal will go back in boxes. Someone is sending me a relic, which I have not yet received.

I have two angels from the Vatican Observatory Collection which are magnificent as well.

The prie dieux, given to me by a convent, with chairs given to the nuns from a bank, are all different, but of high quality. I am very grateful for these. There are four. Maybe three women will join me, who knows.

Pray for the new place for which I am looking. The chapel is mobile on purpose, which is why I hope to get a portable altar.




Again, if you are interested in helping me, please let me know.

God makes new doughnuts everyday. Now, I have to wait to find out where the chapel will be next.