Let me put these in bullet points, in order to show you that these characteristics which God wants His remnant to develop--NOW!
- Complete dependence on Divine Providence, not society, government, family or church membership. This dependence does lead to a new view on God's Will in this world.
- Daily interior dialogue with the God Within. Talking with Him while at work, play, rest, prayer at all times of the day or night bring us closer to Him in order to be sustained in these dark times.
- Willingness to be isolated, marginalized, separated from the ordinary, lukewarm Catholics in the pew, or worse, the disobedient priests and faithful. Finding joy and peace in realizing Christ joins one in this suffering becomes real.
- Intense prayer and reflection, plus frequent reception of the sacraments must be part of the remnant Catholic members.
- Strict honesty with one's self with regard to sin. No pass going to jail-be honest about asking God for your purgatory on earth.
- Forgiveness is essential towards those who hate one, ignore one's real needs, and hate the truth.
- Preserving joy by concentrating on Christ, and not one's self or others.