Recent Posts

Monday 3 August 2015

What I Am Reading

right now, and what I can recommend highly:

Complete Works Of Elizabeth Of The Trinity, Volume 1: Major Spiritual Writings; ICS Publications: 1984

Complete Works Of Elizabeth Of The Trinity, Volume II: Letters from Carmel; ICS Publications: 1995

Command Culture: Officer Education in the U.S. Army and the German Armed Forces, 1901-1940, and the Consequences for World War II by Jorg Muth; Denton: University of North Texas Press: 2011

The Dialogue of St. Catherine of Siena (Again....) Tan Classics: 2010

The Virtue of Trust (Again...): Paul de Jaegher; London: Burns, Oates and Washbourne Ltd.: 1932

I am waiting for this one from a friend--

Total Resistance: H. Von Dach; Snowball Publishing: 2010

....and I am also waiting for

 Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Dummies: Meri Raffetto

....and for sanity, I am about to read, for the umpteenth time,

Lord of the World.