Recent Posts

Monday, 6 August 2012

Need a little help from my readers...

As some of you know, I am working on a thesis. There are some books which I am having a difficult time tracking down. If any of my readers have these and are willing to part with them, please let me know.



Ferreira, M. Jamie. Doubt and Religious Commitment: The Role of the Will in Newman's Thought. Oxford. Oxford University Press. 1980. Print.


Ratzinger, Joseph Cardinal. Truth and Tolerance.: Christian Belief and World Religions. San Francisco. Ignatius Press. 2004. Print.


Newman, John Henry; Holmes; Derek, De Achaval, etc. The Theological Papers of John Henry Cardinal Newman: Volume 1: On Faith and Certainty. Oxford University Press. 1976


Mascall, Eric Lionel. Worship, its social significance and Grace and Glory and He Who Is.


Ta muchly for any responses.



8 comments:

Catechist Kevin said...

SuperT,

I have "Truth and Tolerance."

Ya want it? It has never been read.

Does $10 sound okay?

CK

Supertradmum said...

CK Sorry but I need freebies. But, thanks anyway. Peace.

Dominic Maria said...

Probably not much help but The Theological Papers of John Henry Cardinal Newman were sitting in the Bristol (england) Central Library last year, as I had to consult them.

Supertradmum said...

Thanks, Dominic Maria. I used to live in Bristol and worked at the University Library. Knowing these are at the Central Library is a help. Thanks.

Catechist Kevin said...

Ah! Okay, SuperT - sorry for being so dense. :(

How do I get it to you, dear?

The only thing I ask in return is prayers to Sts. Michael and John Eudes on August 19.

I am going to give a talk to some catechists at a fairly large parish here in the Midwest on being obedient to...

What the Church teaches on faith, morals and disciplines. (see CCC 892, 1814-16, 2035, 2037, 2518)

Not a popular thing these days - especially when, as you have so adeptly pointed out on your *way cool* blog - most Catholics (including catechists) are contracepting.

God love you,
CK

Supertradmum said...

CathechistKevin, send me your email and we can share info. suprt

Supertradmum said...

CatechistK, no one sees your notes except me and I decide which ones are posted, so no problem. However, I tried your spam block site 10 tens or so and it keeps saying it is temporarily down. I shall try later.

Supertradmum said...

CatechistK, no one sees your notes except me and I decide which ones are posted, so no problem. However, I tried your spam block site 10 tens or so and it keeps saying it is temporarily down. I shall try later.