Recent Posts

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

To Tyburn

I shall be in the Tyburn monastery for three months for a trial period as to whether I have a vocation to the Benedictines. I humbly ask your prayers. Of course, I am excited, nervous and very humbled by the opportunity. I shall leave within 14 days.

I ask for your prayers. I shall know if I can continue the blog most likely by Thursday. Keep reading. I shall share more details within the next two weeks.

Here is their website. http://www.tyburnconvent.org.uk/index2.html

Supertradmum

3 comments:

Just another mad Catholic said...

WOW

I have visited the public chapel in London a couple of times and found it to be most serene.

I will be praying for you of course and humbly beg that my desire of being a Priest be fullfilled

Jon said...

Supertradmom,

I've known about your blog for a long time, but sadly, I have to admit you weren't on my daily list.

A couple of weeks ago, my good friend Henry Edwards (whom I've had the pleasure of knowing nearly ten years) told me he's corresponded with you for sometime though, and for the last couple of weeks I've been catching up.

I can't tell you how overjoyed I am for you. As having the honor to be Father Mark "Vultus Christi" Kirby's first Oblate, I have to say my Benedictine soul is envious.

Please know that you're in my prayers, and I'll be asking St. Scholastica and St. Thomas More for their intercession on your behalf.

In Christ & St. Benedict,

Jon Kabel
Lancaster, PA

Supertradmum said...

Dear Jon, Thanks, I need lots of prayer.