Recent Posts

Thursday 13 June 2013

Malta Today: and a comment from Cardinal Burke


I love my friends who tell me they are homosexual, but, they know from this blog or conversations, I cannot support their lifestyle or choices. We may agree on many things, such as politics and the culture, but not on this one point.

The good Cardinal Burke has a new comment on this. I pray that all the good, talented, loving men and women I know who have chosen the path of gay identity may come back to the Truth. God bless you all. What else can I say?

More on CNA found here....


http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-burke-backs-pro-life-legislative-efforts/

Cardinal Burke emphasized, “it is important that good Catholics enter into politics to influence a change in the direction in which a number of nations are going, which is very anti life and anti family.”

He also spoke about the growing European pressure for Poland and Ireland to legalize abortion and same-sex “marriage.”

“The Church has a very critical role to play in Ireland and Poland,” he stated.

“I can’t believe that the people of Poland and Ireland, once they understand what is happening, will not stand up in defense of human life.”

“The important thing is that the citizens be well informed about what is happening, which is against the most fundamental moral truth, and that they be encouraged to resist,” the cardinal said.