Recent Posts

Thursday 26 December 2013

On Sharing with The Saints

God blessed me with a day yesterday of being with old friends, all of whom are saints. I h.ave known this family for nine years

We got together after the Tridentine Mass at St. Alphonsus, which was beautifully sung by the schola.

These are TLM people who I have known for a long time My son use to hang around with their kids when those kidsand he were teens.

As my son and I are separated by thousands of miles, being with his old chums and the parents of his old chums brought great cheer to me, as it was like being with a real Catholic family.

One of the young women in the family who is married, her mother and I talked about God and the things of God for hours. The early Christian community must have been like this house-full of hospitality and many children and grandchildren focused on God.

Five of us said the rosary together.

I pray that all Catholic families would be like this-open, prayerful, orthodox, lovers of the Latin Mass.

God blessed me yesterday.....