Recent Posts

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Because.....just because

I am going to try and repost the perfection series and continue reposting the Doctors of the Church series interspersed with the new posts.

This is to encourage newer readers to take the plunge into the mysteries of purification and becoming holy.

For some reason, all the posts which I did pre-April 2012, are not coming up on my tags list. I shall try and locate the earliest posts and move on.

I do not really want to repost all 685 posts, but encourage people to read the entire series. The beginnings were on the stages of holiness from Garrigou-Lagrange.

Pray I can organize the list again. It could be that I am missing the pre-April posts. If anyone printed out the early series and can help me locate my own stuff here, let me know.

Thanks--I think I need a secretary.