Recent Posts

Friday 4 April 2014

A Healing?

I think Father Hardon, through this prayer and those of readers, helped to heal some problem with my left eye.

Since Friday, one doctor thought I had a rip in one retina. I had trouble seeing and lots of symptoms of a torn retina.

Yesterday, the blood on the retina, and the possible hole were gone.

I suggest this prayer for healings.

All the symptoms are not gone, so keep praying for me, including a dullness in one area of the left eye. But, there is no tear. Praise God.


Almighty God, You gave Your servant,
Father John Anthony Hardon of the Society of Jesus,
the grace of religious and priestly consecration after the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Through Father Hardon,
You provided for your Flock an extraordinary teacher of the faith.
You entrusted Father Hardon into the loving
care of the Blessed Virgin Mary
whose counsel, "Do whatever he tells you" (Jn 2:5)
he faithfully followed and whose intercession he unceasingly invoked.
If it be Your holy will, please grant the request I now make,
calling upon the help of Father Hardon,
so that his heroic sanctity may be recognized in the whole Church.
I ask this through Your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who
with You and the Holy Spirit, is one God forever and ever.
Amen.