Recent Posts

Monday 14 July 2014

Important Addition to Perfection Series

Our Lady of Kibeho encouraged the rosary. Our Lady said to Marie-Claire Mukangango also that saying the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows would "develop within us a deep understanding of why we sin, and that knowledge would give us the wisdom and strength to change or remove any internal flaws, weaknesses of character, or personality faults causing unhappiness and keeping us form enjoying the joyous life God intended for us."

This quotation is from the site of The Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother.

It is very good to find a devotion which specifically leads to the removal of our predominant fault.

We all need to crack the deep sin, deep weakness which keeps us from God, stops virtue, hinders grace.

I now belong to a third order, which asks that the members either pray the rosary daily or the rosary of the Seven Sorrows daily. I am beginning to do both. This is hard for me as I am never alone, living with people and not having my own room.

I write and blog in cafes. I am looking forward to having space to pray and write.

But, to know that there is a sure way to come into the breaking of the predominant fault is fantastic.

Here is a link to the prayers for this special rosary:

http://www.sorrowfulmother.net/

This is not my third order.