Recent Posts

Sunday 5 October 2014

One Year Max


I was at Adoration today and saw this in my mind. I saw America as if I had a bird's eye view from Europe. A huge dome covered the entire United States lower 48. Outside this dome, there were no flights, no communications. America was the biggest prison on earth.

Inside, the plants were dying. There was a dust bowl. People were gone in some areas. A dead nation...I had a series of visions over three days in 2006, which I have told a few friends and some of which were confirmed. I was wide-awake. This recent picture is not the same. Pay attention.

Some of these things are in my novellas. I do not think I can finish the one I started last week...things are happening too fast. I shall be glad to be on a retreat next week. Pray for me and all bloggers.