Here are a few points:
- In order to survive in the coming evil trials, one must not be alone or isolated.
- One must be prepared to seek out and find like-minded Catholics, who understand what is happening in the Church and out of the Church.
- One must be prepared to move.
- One must learn to sacrifice personal gain, things, even unbelieving families in order to create the Kingdom of God on earth.
- The community must become a focus of many, and not "owned" by the few.
- Mass and Adoration must be part of the community members, as frequently as possible.
- The TLM may or may not be the center of such a group-go where people are willing to pod.