Recent Posts

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Blogger and Commentator Fast--September 21st


Can we all organize a commentator and blogger fast day for America for this coming Friday, September 21st?

I am asking everyone to join me in this fast for a new president and a new America which puts God first.

I put up a poll on the side so that we can encourage one another.

I shall pledge my Friday as a day of fast and abstinence.

Please let us try and do this together. Where two or three are gathered in My Name..the promise of Christ.

Supertradmum

6 comments:

Anita Moore said...

My lay Dominican chapter will also be fasting for the next nine Fridays for vocations, for holy priests and bishops, and for the conversion of bad priests and bishops. I would encourage those who can to join in that as well.

Supertradmum said...

Anita, good and let us add America to the list...thanks

Anonymous said...

I will join you in your Friday fast and day of prayer. Thank you so much for your wonderful blog.

Sissy

Supertradmum said...

Sissy, Thank you so much and spread the word. Let us see how many people we can get.

Jon said...

This coming Friday is an Ember Day. As my FSSP chaplain reminded during his homily this morning, "this coming Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are traditional days of fast and abstinence."

Two birds with one stone!

Anita Moore said...

I gave your fast drive a plug, along with my chapter's fast drive:

http://v-forvictory.blogspot.com/2012/09/fast-for-vocations.html