Recent Posts

Saturday 22 November 2014

Prayers and Request



I have had a bone spur and Achilles tendonitis for five years in my left foot. Over the summer, I rested a bit and the condition improved. Going up and down steps was and still is very painful.

I have been walking about six miles minimum a day since being here. I love walking and being outside.

But, I do not have good shoes with me as my pair wore out. And, the condition has flared up painfully in the past two weeks, leading to leg pain and leg spasms as well.

I do not want to stop going to Mass daily, which does involve walking, as does going to Adoration.

Now, the condition has spread to the right foot.

If anyone wants to help me get good shoes, please let me know. And, pray please. I may have to rest for a day or two, but then I would miss Mass, which I so not want to do.