Recent Posts

Friday 27 March 2015

Chapel Update

I have not received any offers for altar linens, but I am getting some statues and more icons. The person who own the property is very pleased with a chapel in his house and has given me permission to add kneelers, benches and eventually a proper altar. I shall also need some type of proper light, as the candelabra will not work out as the owner and I have discussed.

At this time, I am the only one using it but I trust that if God want His Presence in the Eucharist here under authority of the local bishop, this will happen.

The house has been empty for a year and on the market but not selling. I, of course, do not have the money to buy this, but am grateful for its use and the support of prayer for the owner, until it sells.

Anything which is bought or donated can be moved to another location, if this is God's Will.

In the meantime, I am encouraged by several people who have prayed for me but cannot afford to help.

If you think you want to do so, and if there is another woman interested in a fairly strict and simple life of adoration, let me know. I go on.

Again, if anyone feels called to help furnish this room for Jesus, let me know in the combox.

It is a real joy for me to have this "sacred place"

The entire name for this little chapel is "St.Mary of the Angels and Martyrs, in Ephesus. Of course, benefactors will be on the daily prayer list.

STM