Recent Posts

Tuesday 5 March 2013

The two main areas of readership tell me something


If one wants a view as to which countries have a thriving Catholic base, I can tell from my readership stats.

By far, the two continents with the most interest in my very Catholic blog are North America and Europe.

After those two continents, the third and fourth place may surprise you all.

Australia and India come in third and fourth.

This means to me that those who are conservative in their Catholicism, or those who want the real deal are from North America, Europe, Australia and India. Of course, these are not all English speaking areas.

Interesting. And fifth place? Malaysia. Truly interesting.

North America
Europe
Australia
India
Malaysia

Pray for those places, as the strong Catholics are learning, praying, reaching out.

Of course, this statistic is also based on who uses the Net and follows blogs.

I have people from every continent reading this blog, but these are the top five areas of hits.

I am hopeful. These numbers and places give me hope.



Pray for the Church Militant in these continents. The remnant is to be found there....