Recent Posts

Tuesday 26 March 2013

This week in the life of a blogger--wonderful things come to those who wait on the Lord


This week, until Easter Monday, I am partially in enclosure at Tyburn and will not be able to blog everyday. It is a wonderful experience singing the hours with the good nuns.

Pray for me.

However, I shall try and do two posts. One is about a talk I am attending is by Father Guillermo Marco, who worked with Pope Francis for years in Argentina. He is going to talk this morning about the Pope. I have permission to take copious notes. You shall "hear" the talk.

And, I want you all to pray for a miracle by going to this website. I have met Baroness Rosario of the Montbard family, who is connected with the House of Ephesus project. Her husband's family is related to St. Bernard of Clairvaux from his mother's side, the Blessed Aleth of Montbard.  Anyone in Europe or the UK who is interested in a presentation on this saint and the Blessed Virgin's House in Ephesus, please ask for a talk.

There are international prayer cards.

Sr. Marie De Mandat-Grancey Foundation
P.O.Box 275
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724 USA 


http://srmarie-lorraine.blogspot.co.uk/