Recent Posts

Monday 4 November 2013

Prayers Needed

Dear Readers,

No details yet, but please pray for me. My foot is very bad and it is painful to walk at all. I have been taking paracetamol. I may have a small broken bone or something. The swelling has increased. I did twist it originally at the beginning of travelling and it has just gotten worse over the weeks.

In my next stop, I shall have to have it looked at for sure.

Also, as some of you know, I have fast growing cataracts. Please pray for that intention as well.

The third intention is much more serious. I am refraining from details, but ask your intense prayers.

I shall get back to you on details by Saturday of this week.



Pax vobiscum.

By the way, remember that St. John of the Cross was imprisoned in a tiny cell, tortured, given only bread and water, and more or less abandoned by good people for nine months. Those who imprisoned him were of his own order.

Think of him and his own Dark Night. Also, read this passage. This is not poetry, but reality. Romans 12:5-16.