Recent Posts

Saturday 21 December 2013

The Inner Life Bombarded

I have been tired for a while-like a month- and I could not understand until today why. I am living in temporary housing with noise and sounds surrounding me constantly. After four years of living almost in complete silence, I realized the toll noise takes on my spirit, and therefore, on my body.

I thrive in silence. I am an introvert and find energy in being alone, and being very, very quiet.

God made me this way.

Someday, I shall regain my little bung hole of silence, but until then, please pray for me.

A picture of casks with bung holes, which are not dirty words.....btw

I share this as I am begging for some special prayers. Thank you. STM.



St. Peter Canisius, pray for all of us to have the freedom and leisure to develop that little cell in the mind and heart. There are some posts on the Doctors of the Church blogs. These shall follow this posting.