Recent Posts

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Grumpy STM time

Please, trads, do not let your little children eat in Mass. There is no need for this.

The Cheerios brigade has invaded out Traditional Latin Mass. I cannot understand this.

Feed the kids in the car, or before you leave for Mass.

I think the problem is that there is a certain generation of parents who have not learned appropriateness in certain locations.

I took my son to plays when he was five; to concerts, earlier than that, as he started violin at three.

No one eats at a concert or a play.

Why at Holy Mass?

Is it laziness on the part of the mums, or is it the belief that a three year old or a six year old cannot go without food for two hours?

I am really shocked that this is happening at the TLM.

I grew up pre-Vatican II and no kids ate in Mass, except babies with bottles or nursing babies.

What is the problem?