Recent Posts

Friday 25 April 2014

A great link


http://www.religionnews.com/2014/04/24/meet-women-behind-miracles-credited-john-paul-ii-john-xxiii/
These notes and videos cannot be put on the blog, so please go, read and look.

Praise God in His saints.

Canonizations are part of the infallibility of the Church. If one is having difficulties with these canonizations, please pray. God will show you the way.

I was not a great fan of Blessed John Paul II, and God brought me to repentance concerning my own arrogance at judging him. Usually, we do not know the mind of God except through His Church.

Obedience is found in humility.

John Paul II taught me the truth of God allowing one to experience one's purgatory on earth. Saints are those who go to heaven when they die. The Church recognizes the virtues of their lives for us to emulate.

May the Blesseds, John Paul II and John XXIII bless me and you this weekend. Those who rave against goodness will have to answer to God for pride and, even, envy. Ideologies sometimes keep people from simple truths.

I ask these two men for many things today and through the weekend, as I have so many needs. I trust that they hear me according to God's Will. I have gone to them with a list. May they hear my many prayers.

Pray and believe.