Recent Posts

Sunday 21 September 2014

Honesty Time

Since I had my new computer, and because of the number of viruses entering from Internet Explorer, even with AVG, I switched to Firefox. I did not realize until today why I was being blocked from Michael Voris on certain topics, Catholic Bandita, who has excellent posts on homosexuality, and other Catholics sites.

Mozilla block all sites, blogs, etc, which are against gay identity and ssm.

In other words, this company censors free speech and the Teaching Magisterium of the Church on these topics.

It took me a while to figure this out.

I must have missed postings on this. No one told me directly.

If you are not getting certain sites or Michael Voris on certain topics, and have Firefox, this is why.

Persecution.

Muzzling of the Truth.

Will spread.

I switched to Google.