Recent Posts

Thursday 1 January 2015

A New Experience



Now, it is 37 F in my flat. I have to use now this electric monster heater which is so expensive and just takes off the cold a bit, Under two duvets, have a hat and sweater and woolly scarf on in bed and a coat around my neck. I have never lived in such a cold dwelling.

I have chilblains in my fingers and toes. Typing hurts, but I shall carry on.

Pray for me to live somewhere warm, please.

Other new thing, is that a friend of mine from another city brought me Turkish take-away yesterday. It was yummy. First time for that....

And, look at this, which I predicted...http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/return-debtors-prison/

Maybe all those young in-debt college students will either be put in fema camps or given a choice to go into the army or some type of government service. I said this to friends in 2008.

I have one doctor's bill in the states which is not paid. If anyone wants to help me with that, please let me know.