Recent Posts

Thursday 11 June 2015

Humility

Humility always involves loss.

Loss of status, reputation, things, even friends, cause one to look at one's own sins and repent.

But, humility brings joy and gratitude as well.

Recently, some things I had to do concerning business here ended up well and efficiently. I felt very grateful to God for expediting needs and concerns.

Gratitude brings humility, as one realizes that one can do nothing of one's self.

I am working on an important project. I have asked all my readers to pray for me. It is a difficult project and time-consuming.

Please keep praying for me. I had a good day working on this and am taking a break.

We work and pray, and God fulfills His plan for our lives.

Simple... if we learn true humility. One of my "lost" icons...