Recent Posts

Tuesday 4 September 2012

POTUS is Anti-Woman

Obamacare is anti-woman. And, not just in the reproductive rights area is there a problem. I am a breast-cancer survivor. I survived because I had a mammogram paid for by my private health insurance at the time. I would have never found the cancer myself because of where it was. I was 61. I was working full-time. Thankfully, it was caught, and I am on medication for several years with a 95% chance of no-cancer returning.  I am grateful.

However, Obamacare has created a health system where yearly check-ups are not going to be recommended for women over 50. This is outrageous, and only one of the stringent cut-backs for women which we shall see in years to come.

Ageism is an evil. But, Obamacare must make cuts and has a philosophy favouring the young. However, I consider myself youngish. I am middle-aged, not old. I am very capable of work. I am capable of many years of energy and health. Yet, Obamacare stifles my age-group and for a reason.

The program can only afford to let us babyboomers die. Sorry, that is the truth. Euthanasia by default.... If POTUS stays in power and Obamacare is not rescinded, the death philosophy of the State will take over many areas which people do not expect. Wake up, America.



Take a look at this:  
The Martyrdom of Saint Agatha', Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, c.1756, oil on canvas, Staatliche Museen, Berlin, Germany

In 2010, the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF), a federal advisory panel, made the recommendation that screening mammography for breast cancer should no longer be recommended for women under age 50.  Where was the indignation from Ms. Fluke and the Democrats over this decision and how is this any less of an assault on women's health? Under Obamacare, this advisory board will be replaced by an official department; one of the 159 new agencies created by the new healthcare law. This central planning committee will make decisions about women's health behind closed doors and this board is answerable only to the new healthcare czar, the Secretary of Health & Human Services.