Recent Posts

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Doctors of the Church Series Lost Postings

Well, God has a way of humbling each one of us, and I have lost many of the articles on the Doctors of the Church for some reason on this blog.

I have no idea why things did not stay saved. I shall have to ask my assistance, who saves my data, what happened. I know we switched servers from one in Germany to one in California. I do not know if the transfer caused some losses.

So, many are gone, over 25 at least. But, what has been saved will be repeated in this season of Advent.

I dread looking at the perfection series.

Such is life.....God bless all my readers. Enjoy what is here and to come.

If any of my readers copied or saved any of the posts from 40-49, please let me know for a start, and perhaps we can find some. In the meantime, I shall try and follow-up on the missing posts.

STM